Three extremely easy, delicious, simple, Pinterest inspired treats to have on valentine’s day! Whether for yourself or to share with loved ones.
Chocolate Pretzel Heart
- Melting chocolate (Milk or Dark and White)
- Small Pretzels
- Heart Sprinkles
- Non stick foil or parchment paper
- Melt your chocolate (milk or dark) and put into a lined square pan
- Lightly press pretzels into chocolate and refrigerate
- Once cooled, melt white chocolate
- Fill center of pretzel and top with a heart
- Cut up and Enjoy!
Strawberry Heart Skewer
- Cut strawberries into hearts
- Put on skewers along with other fruit of choice
Extra: Drizzle chocolate on top and decorate! *The less healthy choice that I would go for*
Cinnamon Roll Hearts
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Gently unravel part of Cinnamon leaving top twisted
- Put two of them together to form a heart
- Put in oven (set depending on which Cinnamon Roll dough you use)
- Take out and immediately drizzle frosting
- Put on desired sprinkles on and voila, super easy but cute dessert!
I hope you try these yummy sweets! They are surer easy to make and you probably already have all these ingredients in your house already!